All website content is the property of Food Alert Ltd or its customers or suppliers. All Images, text, graphics, logos and trademarks are protected and must not be reproduced. Unauthorised use of the website content may violate copyright or trademarks. You must not sell or modify the website content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute for any public or commercial purpose.
Unless otherwise stated Food Alert Ltd or its customers or suppliers own the intellectual property rights to the content and all other material of the website. Use of this website does not give you proprietary rights to such material.
Users of the site agree to act within our code of conduct. Our code of conduct insists that no action, material, advertisements, logo’s or the written or spoken word or visual presentation should be offensive, abusive, threatening, vulgar, defamatory, harassing, hateful, racist, sexist, ageist, discriminatory or cause embarrassment, inconvenience, anxiety or annoyance to any person, organisation or entity. Or consist of or contain any instructions, information, advice which, if acted on could cause illness, injury, death, or any other loss or damage. Or be in breach of official secrets, or contractual obligation. Or be in contempt of court, obscene, libelous, negligent, false, inaccurate or misleading. Or be pornographic or sexually explicit. Or infringe copyright, trademarks, and all intellectual property rights. Or constitute Spam. Your conduct and your content must be appropriate.
Food Alert Ltd accepts no responsibility for any transmission of viruses from directly or indirectly using, downloading, or viewing our site.
Jobseekers and recruiters are recommended to refer to the Employment Agencies and Employment Business Regulations 2003.LeJob’s job board exists and operates as a venue only and does not introduce or supply work-seeking services or work seekers. This means that we do not:.
1. Obtain sufficient information for potential recruiters to select a suitable work-seeker for the position which the recruiter seeks to fill.
2. Obtain confirmation of the identity of a work-seeker or that they have the experience, training, qualifications or authorisation to work in the position to be filled or that they wish to undertake the role to be filled.
3. Take any steps to ensure the work-seeker and recruiter are each aware of any requirement imposed by law or otherwise which must be satisfied by either of them to permit the work-seeker to fulfill the position to be filled.
4. Take any steps to ensure that it would not be detrimental to the interest of the work-seeker or the recruiter for the work-seeker to fulfill the position to be fulfilled.
5. Give any indication to recruiters whether work-seekers are suitable or unsuitable for any position to be filled in any circumstances.
6. Propose work-seekers to recruiters or provide any information about them.
7. Take up any references in relation to a work-seeker.
8. Make any arrangements for accommodation of work-seekers.
LeJob sites may only be used for lawful purposes and for the use in which they are intended. All users agree not to use or allow any party under their control to use any LeJob site in any of the following:
9. Job advertisements placed on LeJob should be genuine.
10. No advertisements for Pyramid selling schemes, other products or services, Franchises, club memberships, or vacancies that call for ‘up-front payment’ can be placed on the site.
12. No URL’s or email links (live or text only) are permitted in the main body of the job description.
13. Posting incomplete, inaccurate or false job advertisements or without the employers permission is expressly forbidden.
14. Posting job advertisements which require the candidate to provide information in relation to his/her age, sexual life, racial or ethnic origin, political beliefs, religious or philosophical beliefs, physical or mental health, membership of a trade union, criminal offences or proceedings.
15. LeJob reserves the right to amend, alter, or remove any job posting that appears to be unlawful without notification.
16. No gratuitous use of keywords in job descriptions or job titles. Gratuitous means deliberately adding words, strings of words or repeating job titles, with the intention of increasing the position in the listings or the amount of page views.
17. Using the CV Database and Video Profiles for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees for specific live jobs including, but not limited to, using the information in the CV database to sell or promote any products or services or to source people to join a franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship, or sales representative agency arrangement, or other business
18. opportunity that requires a jobseeker to pay or contribute financially, or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents.
19. Sending unsolicited mail or e-mails, making unsolicited phone calls or sending un solicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a jobseeker.
20. Alter or delete any material posted on the site by any other person, organisation or entity.
21. If you have a password to access areas of the site that are ‘paid for’, you may not disclose, share, sell or sub-license the password to any third party or for any unauthorised purpose. LeJob reserves the right to disable passwords without notice or explanation.
22. You may not download the Database or attempt to use any software tool, engine or agent or any other device or mechanism including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots or intelligent agents to navigate or search any LeJob site.
23. You may not attempt to decipher, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software that makes up the LeJob site.
24. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionate large load on the LeJob site.
25. Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any LeJob site. Without limitation accessing data not intended for such use or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorised to access. Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the site, system or network or to breach security or authentication measures. Attempting to interfere with the service to any user, host or network including without limitation, via means of submitting a virus, overloading, spamming, mail bombing or crashing. Forging any TCP/IP addresses. Violations of site, system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
CV’s, Sales Profiles, Video Presentations and advertisements contained on the site are not reviewed. We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of such material. It is therefore the responsibility of the job seeker and recruiter to carry out such verification procedures as are customary and lawful.
LeJob cannot guarantee the suitability of jobseekers or job advertisements. Our service is limited to providing a venue. We cannot guarantee continuous availability of the service.
Publication of feedback
You accept and agree to the publication of feedback, reviews and comments by others, on our site. You accept that the may be critical or defamatory and agree that you will not hold us liable in respect of any such feedback, reviews and/or comments.
We may run competitions, free prize draws or other promotions on LeJob sites. These will be subject to terms and conditions made available as and when appropriate.
If a provision of the entire agreement is determined by a court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or enforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect. In such cases the provision deemed unlawful and/or enforceable will be removed, the other provisions will continue in effect.
Exclusion of Third Party rights
The entire agreement is not intended to benefit or be enforceable by any third party. Consent is not required by a third party.
Breaches of the agreement
Without prejudice to our other rights under the agreement, if you breach the agreement in any way or if we have reasonable cause to believe that you have breached the agreement, we may:
Send you one or more formal warnings.
Temporarily suspend your access to the LeJob site.
Permanently prohibit you from accessing the website.
Block your IP address from accessing the website.
Contact your ISP and request that they block your access to the website.
Bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise
Remove or change any or all of your user generated content.
You must not take any action to circumvent suspension, blocking or prohibition, including creating or using a different account.